There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
What I’m wearing
Joy Snood (see below) and Crocheter sweatshirt from StitchersTees
Lesser-Spotted Garment MAL #LesserSpottedMAL
Has begun! It runs to 1 September 2020 – perfect preparation for sweater weather!
Make those garments that are constructed in ways that aren’t mainstream. Crochet, seamed, sideways construction – anything that’s interesting in the way it’s made!
There’s a chatter thread on my Ravelry group, and an FO thread will be up shortly!
- Joy Snood (#bringthejoybackCAL)
Works in Progress
I use Knit Companion to keep track of my patterns.
Alongs: #makenine #12in12months2020 #wcwbingoalong2020
- Just Feel Better ShawlProject bag by Hide and Hammer
- Socks for DadProject bag by me
- Tunisian mitred squares blanket (#scr1tnoasquareadaykal)
- Elara Pullover (#LesserSpottedMAL)
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
- Unravel! Bag from StitchersTees, yarn from Qing Fibre and BIPOC in Fiber pin
- February clubs from Truly Hooked, Irish Artisan Yarns and Giddy Yarns
- Stranded Dyeworks sock snake – to be paired with RiverKnits BFL 4ply
- Bird and Blend monthly club
- No Fear Sock class by Denise DeSantis (Earthtones Girl)
Head over to the Ravelry group and answer the question!
I can’t tell you yet!!
I’m doing Blenheim Triathlon in May! If you’d like to sponsor me, in aid of Bloodwise, please visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sophiexuanfirsttri