There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
The Craft Bank Giftalong
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the gift along! There were some amazing gifts made!
I love my gift from Sharon of My Crochet Makes.
Prizes from the chatter thread:
- Three skeins of yarn from Lola of Third Vault Yarns
- A Hide and Hammer bag and a skein of Vicki Brown Designs yarn
- A Hide and Hammer bag and a skein of Chester Wool yarn
- Thimble and Thread Make Cube bag
- 2 badges and a pattern from Claudia of Crochet Luna
The winners are: Jo (Feather and Threads), Hayley (hayrie), Joyce (eternity21), Amanda (AmandaLjones), Rachel (rachel3512)
The WIPRIP is now over, thank you so much for taking part, the chatter thread was so much fun! We have two prizes of a skein of yarn and project bag, and a furls crochet hook!
- Winner from the Ravelry FO thread: Rica (woolroundtheworld)
- Winner from the Instagram FO hashtag: Claudia (claudiadingle)
Alongs: #wiprip2019 / Before 2020 MAL (The Lonely Knitter)
I posted a 2019 review on my IG highlights – 25km of yarn!!
Works in Progress (current)
I use Knit Companion to keep track of my patterns.
Alongs: #makenine #12in12months2020 #wcwbingoalong2020
- Socks for Dad
- Scarf for Chris
- Project bag by Sew Beautiful by Nicola
- Confetti Waves Blanket for Yannick
- Tunisian mitred squares blanket (#scr1tnoasquareadaykal)
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
- Giddy yarns 12 days of Christmas
- Presents! Yarn, needles, hook, books, bag!
It’s been a year – here’s a reminder to support amazing BIPOC activists and makers in the yarn world.
Christmas and vlogmas!
I’m doing Blenheim Triathlon in May! If you’d like to sponsor me, in aid of Bloodwise, please visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sophiexuanfirsttri