There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
What I’m wearing
Sunday Shawl by Alia Bland
Fay of the Crochet Circle Podcast (and general awesomeness) and I are hosting a finish-along! Rip through your WIPs or rip them out before 2020! It’s a simple one – no sign ups but come to my Ravelry group to chat, and Fay’s group to post your FOs! It’s open now and finishes on 31st December. There will be prizes!
Alongs: #wiprip2019 / Before 2020 MAL (The Lonely Knitter)
- Tinsel mitts
- Beginners Brioche Cowl
- Granny Stars
- Giftalong socks #thecraftbankgiftalong #strictlysockalong2019 (hosted by Ali of the Little Drops of Wonderful podcast.
- ‘Some Ballet Day’ Legwarmers
Works in Progress (current)
I use Knit Companion to keep track of my patterns.
- Temperature Blanket
- Project bag: tote from StitchersTees
- Truly Hooked Blanket Club
- Advent Blanket
- Project bag and stitch marker from Vicki Brown
- Snagged Stitch Cowl
- WHAMKAL socks
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
- Project bags from Sew Beautiful by Nicola
- November Big Girl Pants from Jo Knit Sew
- Advents from Bird and Blend, Vicki Brown, Strawberry Fields and The Fibre Lounge
- 12 days of Christmas from Giddy Yarns
Size Inclusivity and Phrasing from @ktb38
Vlogmas is go!!
I’m doing Blenheim Triathlon! If you’d like to sponsor me, in aid of Bloodwise, please visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sophiexuanfirsttri