There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
Fay of the Crochet Circle Podcast (and general awesomeness) and I are hosting a finish-along! Rip through your WIPs or rip them out before 2020! It’s a simple one – no sign ups but come to my Ravelry group to chat, and Fay’s group to post your FOs! It’s open now and finishes on 31st December. There will be prizes!
Alongs: #wiprip2019 / Before 2020 MAL
- Siren bulky head/neck warmer
- Chunky reversible boat hatSuper Soft Merino Hats for everyone by Purl Soho
- Never Not Gnoming – three of them!!
- Moss Stitch in a Square Baby Blanket
- Beloved Bonnet (blues)
- C2C Logo Blanket
- C2C scarf
Half Finished Objects
- Giftalong socks (no photos on Rav until they’re sent!) #thecraftbankgiftalong #strictlysockalong2019
Works in Progress (current)
I use Knit Companion to keep track of my patterns.
- Temperature BlanketProject bag: tote from StitchersTees
- Truly Hooked Blanket ClubProject Bag from Thimble and Thread MakePattern based on Crochet Crowd instructions
- Claude the OctopusProject bag from Hide and Hammer
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
Designs in Progress (!!!)
- I’ve started on a crochet cable cowl – early days but I’m hoping for New Year release
- Tinsel Mitts for Emilia (asap)
- Crochet washcloth for swap
- Pas de deux Legwarmers
- Hogwarts scarf for Chris (Christmas)
- More Gnomes (teachers and home)
- Socks for Dad (January birthday)
Alongs: #blamedunderknitalong #grinchalong
- Starflake Shawl (#westknitsmkal2019 #starflakemkal)
- Yarn options on my Ravelry group – vote by pressing Love!
- September Hat in Cartref yarn
- Handspun and project bag from Sew Beautiful by Nicola
- Stitch/place markers from KoPoUK
- Jo Knit Sew pants and yarn
- #WHAMKAL yarn
- Prizes via Treasure Chest charity raffle
- The Knitting Goddess advent calendar
- Prize yarn from #monstersockkal2019
#sparksofjoyeveryday – run by Rachel of Pocket Giraffe Knits
I’m doing Blenheim Triathlon! If you’d like to sponsor me, in aid of Bloodwise, please visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sophiexuanfirsttri