There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
Fay of the Crochet Circle Podcast (and general awesomeness) and I are hosting a finish-along! Rip through your WIPs or rip them out before 2020! It’s a simple one – no sign ups but come to my Ravelry group to chat, and Fay’s group to post your FOs! It’s open now and finishes on 31st December. There will be prizes!
- Monster socks #monstersockkal2019 #scr1tnostripysockkal
Works in Progress (current)
I use Knit Companion to keep track of my patterns.
- Trelawney Shawl #trelawneyshawlkal #shawlalong2019 #bipocmal2019 #myrhinebipocsweater
- Taroko sweaterProject bag from Knit It Hook it Craft It
- Sophie’s Universe
- Giftalong socks (no photos on Rav until they’re sent!) #thecraftbankgiftalong #strictlysockalong2019
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
- Yarndale – it was fun but wet!
I also feel like I need to repeat my Spotlight from last time!
Bangkok was awesome – and tiring! I’ve put a vlog up for my $5 Patrons.
I’m doing Blenheim Triathlon! If you’d like to sponsor me, in aid of Bloodwise, please visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sophiexuanfirsttri