There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
- Suffrage Sockhead Hat
- Pom by Cowling Country Crafts
- Beloved (coral)
- Leonilde Scarf #dontstopcal #shawlalong2019
Works in Progress (current)
Alongs: #WIPcrackaway #projectbag30daychallenge
I use Knit Companion to keep track of my patterns.
- Monster socks #monstersockkal2019 #scr1tnostripysockkal
- Trelawney Shawl #trelawneyshawlkal #shawlalong2019 #bipocmal2019 #myrhinebipocsweater
- Project bag from Knit It Hook it Craft It
- Truly Hooked Blanket Club
- 2019 temperature blanket
- Project Bags from Stitchers Tees
- Giftalong socks (no photos on Rav until they’re sent!) #thecraftbankgiftalong #strictlysockalong2019
Works in progress (in the queue)
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
- Apologising – The Knitmore Girls have talked about this a lot in recent podcasts. Four steps to a good apology could be:
- Express remorse
- Accept responsibility
- How you will remedy the situation
- Ask for forgiveness (but don’t expect it)
- The Unfinished Object blog has a great post on apology and holding people to account
I had the best time at a taster morning for Gemma Pearce Fitness.
Working again for a tutoring company – off to Bangkok next week (and returning for Yarndale, I’m going to be jet-lagged)! Don’t know which projects to take…
I’m doing Blenheim Triathlon! If you’d like to sponsor me, in aid of Bloodwise, please visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sophiexuanfirsttri