There’s a Ravelry group for the podcast, and you can support the podcast by either buying me a Ko-fi or joining my new Patreon community. There’s three levels at the moment but I’m planning to add more once I start publishing my designs!
I also mod in The Craft Bank. This is a place for people who want to pay it forward and donate the cost of crochet patterns, knit patterns, destash yarn or provide yarn support.
Works in Progress (current)
Alongs: #stashdash #theendoftheWIP #WIPcrackaway
- The Cardigan That Lived (test)
- Refreshers toe up socks
- Stash of Shells (#SOSMCAL)
- 2019 temperature blanket
- Suffrage Sockhead Hat
Works in progress (in the queue)
Other projects can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sophiexuan
Queue (or patterns I’m very excited about)
- Sunflower swift (the yarn cafe) and Knit Pro winder
- ChiaoGoo tunisian hooks
- Yarn book club – Half of a Yellow Sun
- Knit It Hook It yarn bowl and lavender
- Fibre East
- #RhineBIPOCsweater with the Knitmore Girls and Lady Dye Yarns
Racism and Inclusion in the Yarn Community (leaving this here for a while)
- Ravelry’s forum with a good amount of information
- Voices: thecolormustard, ocean_bythesea, tina.say.knits (highlights part 1, part 2), nadiratani, ggmadeit, jeanettesloan
The biggest update: we’re not moving!! Long story but the end result was that it was a push for me to seek out therapy, of which I’ve had 5 sessions so far. It’s REALLY helping. I’m also back to the gym with an awesome new Personal Trainer – he pushes me and I’m feeling the difference. My knee isn’t helping matters but I have a goal and I’m really determined to get there.
E is on summer holidays and we’re filling our days with trips out and seeing friends (there’s also a lot of lounging about at home, don’t worry!)
Little Princess Trust: https://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/