Inspired by Janet at This Bugs Life, here’s what’s in my bag:
The bag is from Clarks – I bought it so that I had a smart bag which holds A4 folders which I quite often have to haul around Oxford. I bought it from the Bicester Village Designer Outlet so it was lovely and cheap!
It has LOTS of pockets! A place for everything. I added a ribbon that a lovely colleague gave me for my collection.
…perfect fit for my Kindle Paperwhite.
And this is what is in it (from left to right…ish):
- Spitfire Traveler’s Notebook made by Ray Blake,
- Kindle Paperwhite,
- Kokuyo NeoCritz Transformer Pencil Case (another blog post on that later) holding my many fountain pens,
- charger cable for phone/Kindle,
- nail file,
- umbrella and sunglasses (I live in England, our weather is WEIRD),
- blister plasters,
- keys for work on a Girlguiding Big Gig lanyard,
- lip balm and vaseline,
- tiny mirror,
- giant purse,
- pink purse of emergency hair bands and clips, chewing gum and other essentials,
- mini atomiser with Clinique Happy perfume,
- work name badge,
- business card holder,
- Body Shop Hemp hand cream,
- Samsung Galaxy S3 in my AMAZING Warrier Owl case.
Phew! That’s a long list…